This five star resort called Paradise Island has the local name Lankanfinolhu. Paradise Island, opened in 1994 is located in North Male’ Atoll, which is 9.6km from the Airport. Paradise Island is 1km long and 230 meters wide and has beach all around with an excellent marine life around.
Paradise Island Resort is one of the most striking features in Maldives. The islands attraction lies in its first class service with a variety of stragically located restaurants and the widest possible range of sports both on land and on the sea.
If you want a tropical island holiday in this land with white sands, clear lagoon, five star setting with excellent service, Paradise will cater to all your needs. There is good news for surfing enthusiasts. The best surfing areas easily reachable and special trips can be arranged for resident guests who would like to go surfing
World Travel Awards Winner 2013, 2014
World Luxury Hotel Awards 2013
Trip Advisor Winner 2013, 2014
SUPERIOR BEACH BUNGALOW
Book Now view details
Set just behind the beach treeline, The Maldives beach bungalows provide the ultimate in tropical luxury. While some rooms are detached, others are in blocks of two, perfect for families or groups. White walls and ceilings provide for an airy and light atmosphere. Flowery patterns on the curtains and bedspreads complement colorful walls, and cushioned rattan sofas and a glass-topped coffee table offer a space to relax. Step through the front door to a tiled veranda facing the beach, furnished with comfy sun loungers – an idyllic place for an afternoon of reading or enjoying the ocean breeze. There is no other Maldives beach hotel accommodation quite like it.
Book Now view details
The exceptional Maldives water villas are Paradise Island Resort’s ultimate accommodation. Bright, spacious, and luxuriously appointed, they are what dreams are made of. Either facing sunrise or sunset, every Maldives water bungalow features steps down to the crystal clear lagoon below – perfect for swimming or a snorkeling adventure. Spend your days relaxing only a few feet above the blue waters of the Indian Ocean, soaking up the sun from your private chaise while getting pampered by our attentive staff.
Book Now view details
Paradise Island offers an enclave of secluded Maldives villas that enjoy sweeping ocean views and a host of superb luxuries – ideal for guests seeking a truly captivating Maldivian vacation. Built on stilts directly above the water, within the exclusive Haven complex, each Maldives vacation villa features a separate check in area.
Book Now view details
Inspired Maldives Beach Accommodation Perched at the edge of the reef, the Ocean Suites at Paradise Island offer a truly incomparable experience. Bask in magnificent views of the breathtaking, crystal clear lagoon and the ocean beyond from the window of your exclusive Maldives suite. Enjoy exclusive use of the private pool. Allow us to arrange for a romantic private dinner on the terrace. Plan an incredible luxury vacation in these spacious, two-bedroom Maldives beach accommodation.
The fine print
Please note that the property is only accessible by the following mode of transfer: Mandatory speed boat transfer takes 20 minutes from Male International Airport. The return rates are:
Complimentary for Infants (Below 2 years) Guests must send arrival and departure flight details directly to the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Speed Boat Transfer USD 119 per Adult, per stay
- Speed Boat Transfer USD 59 per Child, per stay
- Please present the same credit card used to guarantee your booking when checking in / making the payment at the hotel.
- Please note that property may contact the cardholder for verification purposes.
- Due to safety and privacy concerns the operation of unmanned aerial systems or drones by any of guests including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists is prohibited.
Guests will be entitled to the following on All Inclusive rates:
All Inclusive Meal Supplement will be USD 150.00 per person per night.
- Selected cocktails, house wine and spirits available at selected F&B outlets, premiums brands will be chargeable
- All meals at main restaurant during set times
- Mini bar – one filling each day with soft drinks
- All land based sports inclusive of equipment will be provided subject to availability during daytime
- Windsurfing and canoeing is inclusive subject to availability
- One night fishing excursion per guest per stay for guests staying 6 or more nights
(All occasions to be notified at the time of booking)
- A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a fruit basket. (For Wedding not older than 6 months, proof required at the time of booking)
- A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a fruit basket on Silver and Golden Wedding anniversaries. (proof required at the time of booking)
- A Birthday Cake and a bottle of wine on Birthdays celebrated at the resort. (Proof required at the time of booking)
Reviews of Paradise Island Resort & Spa from real guests
Great location. Very near to Male, just 20min boat ride. The water villa had direct access to the crystal clear sea water. We booked Half board which is highly recommended as the food was really…
The location was serene and calm. cleanly maintained. I really liked their quick action to our requests. instructor based snorkeling experience was enchanting.
Close from the airport; about 15-20 mins by speed boat. Good and varied food; We liked very much the beach villas. The morning view were amazing. The outdoor shower was also very nice.
Paradise Island Resort & Spa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Pool table
- Tennis court
- Evening entertainment
- Entertainment staff
- Water sports facilities (on site)
- Open-air bath
- Tennis equipment
- Badminton equipment
- Beauty services
- Facial treatments
- Makeup services
- Hair treatments
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Light therapy
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
- Personal trainer
- Locker rooms
- Movie nights
- Themed dinners
- Happy hour
- Tour or class about local culture
- Cooking class
- Live music/Performance
- Live sports events (broadcast)
Paradise Island Resort & Spa is 15 km from the center of North Male Atoll.
Room options at Paradise Island Resort & Spa include:
Check-in at Paradise Island Resort & Spa is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Paradise Island Resort & Spa by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 20min
Paradise Island Resort & Spa has 6 restaurants:
- Bageecha Restaurant (Main)
- The Lagoon
- Fukuya Teppanyaki
- Farumathi Restaurant
- Ristorante Al Tramonto - Italian Restaurant
- Dhaavani Coffee Shop
Yes, Paradise Island Resort & Spa is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Paradise Island Resort & Spa on this page.
The prices at Paradise Island Resort & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Paradise Island Resort & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1). Breakfast option(s) include:
“Plans may need to be changed, while dreams don’t fade.”
We know that you want us to be flexible, and in response, our cancellation policy offers a promise of flexibility.
- If you have a booking confirmed, but could not travel due to travel restrictions, we will allow amendments and cancellations, without charges for stay-periods before (ending on) 23 December 2020 OR same period of next year, at the same rates as the original booking.
- For all new bookings, we will allow Free cancellation until 3 days to arrive, if the booking is for a stay-period from 1st October 2020 until 31 October 2021 (excluding 24 December 2020 to 7 January 2021).
To cancel or modify current bookings, please contact us.
As you plan your visit, you will want to know more about travelling to the Maldives under the new normal. Our resorts will adhere to the Ministry of Tourism’s guidelines for restarting tourism. For the complete guide, please click here.
DISCOVER PARADISE ISLAND RESORT & SPA
WELCOME TO AWARD WINING LUXURY MALDIVES RESORT 5*